Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Starter..

Well..I 've finally decided to blog..lol..and I've chosen a memorable day to start this blog..23rd..This date is a memorable date for me..It bring me the most memorable life to me..I've decided to start a new life since then..Not much to note it down for my very first blog..Coz I've no idea what to write..Maybe the next blog will be interesting..^^

From here, you will know every single moment I've been through the rest of my life..( If I keep this blog update..Lol )

That's all from now..








Happy sweet 9th month dear..lol..Miss you..^^

5 comments:

  1. Omg..it's 9th month...
    Cool,congratz...
    hope i could read something bout 9yrs,19yrs,90yrs..
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, find someone to 9 months, 9 years, 19 years with you lar. Penguin sure got many many years one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha.

    penguin ahma = girl next door. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..jackie..u sure can find 1 for 900 years de..lol

    ReplyDelete