Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year 2010..

Lol..My blog is dead for quite sometimes..lol..It is due to my lazyness during holidays.haha..I'm back to UMS now..going to start my lectures tomorrow..aiks..Holiday so fast over..

I juz got my results for previous sem..not bad but I didn't get d pointer that I want..aiks..Juz need to work harder this sem..

During holidays, thanks to my dear, we went out every weekend to shop, watch movies, and shop..haha..I need to buy my new year clothes coz I won't have any time left to do shopping during my school time..I had a wonderful Christmas as well coz it is the first time we celebrate it alone..He brought me to Malacca..hehe..Had a wonderful Christmas although it is juz 2D1N trip..but unfortunately, there had been a quiet christmas during that day..so v decided to watch ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2..haha..I watched till fall asleep!!..Its not that the movie is boring..Its because I had been tired and ended up, my dear told me bac the story..haha..I had a lovely red shoe also..lol..He paid the most..lol..

I had my first New Year in UMS this year..well, I juz stay at hostel and countdwn from there while my dear when to Penang..so envy him..>.<.. Next year I won't be back to UMS so early ad..lol..

MY 2010 NEW YEAR WISHLISTS:

1) Get a better results for this sem
2) More money to spend!!
3) thinking a surprise for my dear
4) Hope to get more ANGPOW money this CNY
5) Have a unforgettable Valentine day wif my dear..
6) Change new HANDPHONE and SPECS!!
7) Have a wonderful 21st birthday..
8) Thinking to buy my dear's 21st Bday present..
9) Hope to have a wonderful days wif my dear..Anniversaries, Christmas, New year, my bday, his bday...

lol..to many things need to be done by tis year..lol..hope my wish can be fulfilled..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 TO ALL MY FRIENDS..MAY ALL UR WISH COME TRUE..

Take care lo Dear..still got 42 days more I will be back..haha..miss ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment