Friday, June 5, 2009

Bad Day???..Or my 'LUCKY' day??

What a day!!!..When I woke up this morning, my mood was so good..so long din sleep till so late already.. My dear say wana go do his bank account..I still think whether wana go do anot..Then within minutes later, I was in d bank..Lol..I know..I'm the king of girl who like to make last minute decision..He oso got shock I think..Lol..After I reach, I go take the form from the officer..The guy somemore very friendly..

Me : Ar..Sir..I wana open bank acc..for PTPTN loan purpose one..
Officer : Oo..Take this form..Go fill it then take d num..I will call u later..
Me : Oo..ok..


So, I go fill up the form and take the num..After a while, my num appear on the screen..

Me : Er sir..I wan do ATM card oso lo..
Officer : How much you wan bank in?
Me : Er..How much is the minimum?
Officer : RM250
Me : Har??..RM250??
Officer : Ya..How much do you have now?..
Me : Er..RM150 oni le..
Officer : So how?..Wan me pay for u meh?..
Me : Aiyo..I so dunno le..
(Looking at my address)
Officer : You stay near here right?..Go take lo..I put the form here..u go take money ad come here take the form and press the num again..


Aiks..What to do..Luckily I stay near only..If not, I sure give up already..So when I went back, I ask my mum RM100..Then when I go back to the bank, My sandal SPOIL already..I was like..*&^$%%^$$#*&&..Aiks..But I can't go back and change now..So just go inside the bank and went to the counter to take my form..

Me : Ar..sorry..I wana take my form..
Officer :Hi..Long time no see..

ISK..Bloody hell officer..WTH..People ad no mood still talk like this..Aiks..can't do anything..just can control my temper only..Then when my turn comes..

Officer : Moi..IC please..
( After gave him my IC)
Officer : Aiyo moi..Today is your bad day le..
Me : Har??..
Officer : Your IC can't read la..Invalid IC..
Me : Har??..
Officer : You got bring your birth cert?..
Me : No le..Aiks..
Officer : So how?..
Me : Aiks..What to do..I go take again lo..
Officer : Nevermind..Take your time..Take your lunch 1st oso..


WTH!!..I where got heart to take lunch ad..Aiks..So I went back to my house again to take my Birth Cert..Then I go change my sandal oso..At last..After the 3rd time I went to the bank, I manage to open a saving acc..What a day..Luckily not much people in the bank..

Yesterday I went to my facebook profile..I saw many people added me as their friends..So when I saw many familiar profiles..I go add them as well..Keep on adding till I receive a warning..I dunno that canot add to many friends in 1 day..Lol..I dunno I sent how many friends request to my friends already..Haha..Hope I won't get it again..Lol..



Gonna upload the pangkor trip's pictures soon..^^


Miss you again..Wana go watch Hannah Montana the movie with you..See you soon..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment