Sunday, June 14, 2009

The summary of the week..

10 June 2009

That day me and my dear went to watch 2 movies at 2 places..Which were Night at the Museum 2 and Hannah Montana the movie..We watch 2 different movies at 2 different places..lol..It was so fun..You guys should try it..lol..I treated my dear eat Sakae Sushi..Haha..although he said that it was my fave..But at least i got treat him oso.. the movies were awsome..Go and watch it!! ^^



13 June 2009


We went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday to shop..It was my idea..Lol..He juz follow
me..haha..At last I've bought a purse..It was my dear who bought it for me..Thx my dear..Muaks..We had lunch at Gasoline Cafe..It was a great exprience..The food oso not very expensive and the most important it is 'HALAL'..Lol..We had our lunch in darkness bcoz the cafe's lightning is dark...erm..U all should try it urself..haha..Then we took our very first 'DA TOU TIE'..I dunno how to explain it in english..Hope you guys understand it..Although the pictures was ok, but the background was not nice..It was bcoz I press a wrong button..We can't manage to edit all the pictures..Only one of it..Lol..Next time I will remember it..Haha..Sorry coz can't upload the pictures coz I don't have a scanner..^^

Oh..I had juz cut my hair..Short..Lol..nothing special..Juz wanna cut for fun..Miss my long hair..>.<

Before having my hair cut..


Ater having my hair cut..
(how was it?)


Curi curi take his pic while he was driving..lol




Ss-ing..

I like this pictures , anson..Lol


School holidays so fast over already..Hope u guys enjoy ur holidays..Get ready to go to school tomorrow kids..Sleep well..
So miss u le..>.<


















No comments:

Post a Comment