Friday, June 26, 2009

It is time..

That's it..tonight will be the 2nd last day I will be sleeping in my room..Well..I'm still coming back..But it will be 5 months later I think..em..I had spend almost RM800 plus for this week..Lol..I had never spend this much in a week..aiks..How will I be when I reach there?..I'm wondering what if I can't stand the life at there and then come back to Klang again..Aiks..Don't dare to think..>.<..Well, I will be leaving my home sweet home around 330am on Saturday to Poh Yee house and straight away headed to the airport for our 650am flight..aiks..I'm sure I will be awake the whole night.. Yesterday was fun..At the morning, me and my dear went back to school to verify our documents..And then we headed to BSN to buy our pin no for PTPTN loan..so mafan..After that, shopping time..lol..our 1st destination was Centro..Next is Aeon..And then Sunway Pyramid..Lol..We bought alot of stuff for our preparation to University..And yesterday was also our 1st year anniversary celebration..Actually our 1st year anniversary should be on August..But I can't come back that time..So we decided to celebrate it yesterday..I had gave my dear a pair of handphone strip that had our name on it..Although it is expensive, but it is worth it..^^..I took his name and he took mine..So girls..He is MINE!!!..WAHAHA..

Yeah..I just receive my dear msg..We will be meeting tomorrow!!..yeah..haha..Got to sleep soon..


Love you dear..Muaks..see you..^^

2 comments:

  1. glad u had fun on ur date, good luck at usm =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx gal..haha..btw, its ums..lol..see you when i cum bac..^^

    ReplyDelete