Saturday, June 20, 2009

New life??..>.<

Well..After a few months of waiting..finally the results are here..Aiks..I din get wat I plan for..Ended up getting UMS..That means I going to Sabah..1 year only can come back around 2 times only..I hate to make decisions..I hate to leave everything and live alone there..I hate to be parted with him..I thought of giving up the uni and study at private..but I know that my dad's burden will be harder..I got to think bout my family..I can't be selfish of thinking bout myself..To tell the truth, when I got the results, my mind was blank..I can't think of anything..I can't even control my tears..I don't want to go there..I'm scared of everything..Not coz of the environment..Not coz of the uni..And not coz of my family..The main reason that I scared the most is I'm scared of him..How if our relationship not like last time anymore?..How if one of us started to feel each other not improtant anymore?..I asked him this question alot of times today..I know that he doesn't like to hear this..But I can't help myself..Coz I really need to know the answer from his own mouth..Although I'm only away for 3 years, but I still can't control my fear bout this..Maybe its true if both of us get into the same U, we won't be able to concentrate our studies..But I'm scared that even we are apart, I can't concentrate my studies either..I wish that our relationship can stand strong till the end..But I don't have the confident..Coz I had gone through this before..I thought that I can be strong..But ended up..


I know that I should trust you..Should believe in you..Should have confident in you..I will try it no mather what..Coz you are really important to me..I really don't wanna lose you..I hope you feel the same way towards me..I will try to come back during my every sem break..And I hope that when you are free, please do call me, msg me, or call me when u online..I know that after our lesson starts, we won't have time to msg each other like now..But I really hope that you can msg me at least 10 msg per day..at least let me know that you are doing good in the U, eat well, sleep well and study well..


Now we only left one more day to spend the time together each other before leaving for U..hope that day will be the most memorable day..and let that day be our 1st year anniversary celebration..

Miss you..>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment