Wednesday, June 17, 2009

=.=

Why does people always close one eye to see this world???..Not every guy is bad in this world..I know that you are worry bout me..But I'm already 20..Big enough to know which one is correct and which one is wrong..You oso haven see him before..How can you just judge him by the look??..The person you know is not as same as the person I like..You don't even know who is he..So just shut your stupid mouth up!!!..Yeah..I admit that I had tell lies when you ask me some questions earlier..But i'm just telling the truth..You see..When you ask me those questions??..It was 2 years ago..And I din tell any lies..correct?? And I didn't tell you from the beginning, it was my mistake..And I'm not like my sis..So don't compare me with her..Don't look down at my judgement..I will do whatever I've consider its the right thing to do..So you don't have to worry bout me..time will prove everything..Even mum oso didn't dissaprove..Why don't you just give me a chance..Don't just trust what you see..what you think..Not everything that you think, you see is correct..Please be open-minded..I'm not a little girl anymore..I can make my own decisions..Sometimes I still tell you everything coz I still respect you..I don't wish to have this ''HATE'' feelings towards you in the future..Please..I will promise you I will study hard no mather what..Studies still comes first..I promise..Cross my heart..




Please don't bear in mind..I'm just wanna release my stress..This post doesn't represent anyone..I'm just writing out the feelings that stuck in my heart..^^


Dear..no mather what, i will be with you till my last breath..I won't let anyone destroy anything that belongs to us..miss you..^^ looking forward for the gathering at pantai remis..yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment