Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pangkor trip..^^

Wow..Time pass so fast..so fast already come back from pangkor trip..aiks..why does happy time pass so fast?..I do hope that the moment at pangkor will last forever..These 3D2N trip really enjoying, fun, and relaxing..I've never felt so relaxing already..all the hard work had been paid..haha..Maybe its bcoz I went with my dear and 3 more couples..BS & Eliza, YS & GY, Anson & YH..lol..so fun le..can't wait for the next trip..but hope my parents will let me go again..^^


We really had an amazing time at there..will soon upload the pictures..Let the pictures do the talking..hehe..



Hope I can get a place in local U..Please fulfill my request god..I promise to be good all the time..


Miss you dear..Hope to see you soon..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment