Sunday, July 12, 2009

>.<

Aiks..phone no credit already..wake up super early and went to the cafe to buy reload card but sadly its closed..ARGH...when will it open?..I miss my dear so much..wanna msg him but no credit..sobs..dunno what he is doing now...dunno he got sleep well anot..now he sure already wake up for his class le..So long didn't hear his voice le..wanna call him but scare disturb him..wanna tell him lots lots of stuff but scare make him feel annoying..I'm worrying he will stop talking to me..So..slowly slowly de give him some time to let him be comfortable with me again..like last time..wanna help him find back again last time de feel..last time de him..


Although sometimes I felt tired, but I always have the strength to keep moving on..It is called 'LOVE' strength..Don't know you got feel it the same as mine anot..Although I know you r busy with your studies and assignments, but I do hope you can give me a little time to spend with me..That's enough..Only tiny bit time a day also enough le..I will appreciate it de..


Today I had a tiny bit sick le..Maybe didn't sleep well lately..



MISS YOU DEAR..HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON..LUV YA..

No comments:

Post a Comment