Saturday, July 11, 2009

GAMBATEH!!

Erm..I dunno you will see this post anot..but what I wana say is..just be brave and do watever things you like..but of course, if you got any prob or feel stressful, don't just keep in your heart..At least try to release your stress by doing things you like..and of course you can talk to me oso..I will try to talk to you more often..not like last time like you be the 'SALESMAN' and I be the ' BUYER '..but sometimes I wanna be that also lo..hehe..I won't push you too hard..I will give you more freedom..but I hope you know the limit lo..coz I know you will be sosialise with alot of peoples especially girls..But I do hope you still can remember that there will always be someone that really cares bout you , waiting for you..Try to slowly get use to it..get use to the life on UNI..I will give you sometime and I hope we can win this 'WAR'..with VICTORY..



ALWAYS REMEMBER..I WILL BE THERE WHENEVER YOU NEED ME..BUT ALSO NEED YOU TO LET ME KNOW..ONLY I WILL KNOW..OK?..JIA YOU..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment