Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Feel so tired again..Everyday also like this..Everyone keep on saying that you will be enjoying your univerisity life..Well, honestly, I didn't enjoy it at all..I felt exhausted since the first step in UMS..Frankly, I didn't 100% hated here..The environment is very good here..But I feel lost sometimes..I feel like I had live with 2 faces in this world..Whenever I am with my friends, I will show off my happy face, My happy emotions..But whenever I'm alone, I will be the kind of person that everyone fear the most : EMO??..I don't know whether it's correct to describe it..I'm not EMO today..well, I can't explain my feelings for today either..


Last time, I would like to be with my gang..I would like to hang out with them..fooling around with them..make some silly + funny jokes...but right now, I prefer to be alone..Why?..No idea..Maybe I like to be alone..or Maybe I'm found back my long long long lost 'SIBLINGS'??..

Some of my friends are sick now..I'm sick too..Everyday wake up with headaches..Walking non-balancing..Homesick as well..And Lovesick??..Don't know the other way far far at the north feel the same anot??..


V are much better now..( I guess )..still trying to make it up..still giving out more efforts..He is trying too..ADD MORE OILS DEAR...I know you can do it..Maybe it had become like this bcoz you can't find a suitable way to deal with it..And maybe it is another test from god that send to us so that to test whether we can deal with it anot..I'm sure we will..From the first day that we been together, I've known that you are my destiny..I had given everything to you..My love, My efforts..I don't know whether you feel it the same anot..Coz you never tell me this before and I don't dare to ask this question to you...But I know you feel the same too..It's woman's sixth sense..haha...hope it is true...And the third MAYBE is we r apart..you are worrying bout the same things as I am..And we can't meet each day of course..so I hope that during this 4 years you keep your heart safe..LOCK it up in a safety space..no one can take it..and just specially for me..like what you did from the very beginning..I had lock myself too..will be rational all the time..just the same thing that I wanna tell you...ADD MORE OILS...don't think about the past..JUST THIINK BOUT THE FUTURE..as long as you had given out your efforts, you had try it hard, IT IS ENOUGH..don't give too much pressure to yourself..coz IT WON'T WORK IF YOU PUSH IT TOO HARD..AND DO THINK BOUT ME OF COURSE..lol..


I will be back on RAYA..YEAH...the schedule..haven confirm yet coz don't know Poh Yee's aunt book already anot..but I'M SURE I WILL BE BACK..WAHAHA...DEAR GOING TO BOOK TICKET ALSO..but he say maybe..so he MAYBE will be coming back..but I HOPE he WILL COME BACK lo..MISS HIM SO MUCH LE!!!...Yeah..just receive calls from poh yee..her aunt had book the ticket from KK to KLIA..YES!!..haha..I"M OFFICALLY COMING BACK ON 20 SEPT 2009..reaching here by 9.05pm..Taking MAS..lol..My first exprience taking MAS..THEN back to KK on 26 SEPT 2009..Taking AIRASIA..haha..no choice..booking different air tickets is cheaper..ESPECIALLY during RAYA time..


DEAR, MISS YOU LE...>.<..SAW YOU ON9..BUT DON'T DARE TO CHAT WITH YOU..WANNA CALL YOU..BUT SCARE DISTURBING YOU..DON'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO READ THIS ANOT..CAN LET ME KNOW??..ERM..CAN CALL ME AR SOMETIMES?..MISS YOUR VOICE..ALL THIS I DON'T DARE TO TELL YOU..COZ I SCARE YOU WILL FEEL ANNOYING WITH ME..HOPE YOU WON'T FEEL ME ANNOYING..TAKE CARE DEAR..LUV YA..


COUNT DOWN : 67 DAYS..

1 comment:

  1. Meng, be honest with ur bf. dont ever be afraid that you might annoy him. if a person loves u, no matter what u do he will still love u. dont worry bout disturbing him, if he's really not free he can always tell u and be honest with u right? dont pressure yourself :) honesty is always the best policy, esp in a r/ship. :) take care!

    ReplyDelete