Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today is the first Sunday that I didn't go out since I'm in UMS..So how did I past my time?..The answer is...At LIBRARY lo..UMS Library quite big..and the air-con is super duper cold..Argh..first time when I went to the library, I didn't bring my jacket..So, I freezing in there..Now, abit clever already..so..I get ready with my jacket..lol..Studying in the library really not a good idea..Why did I said that??..Coz..you will get addicted with internet when you bring your laptop along.. WIFI..the line is good.. somemore it is FREE..lol..so..aiks..today only manage to read about few pages..(not more than 10 pages I think)..then the rest of the time I spent it during online..haha...


Today I oso get my notes from the seniors..Thanks alot!!..They are very friendly although we are stranger to each other..haha..Hope we can be good friends in the future..( I still need your help oso..)^^..And I just receive a good news also..My camp maybe will be postponed..YEAH!!..Actually I quite like camp la..But it is only too soon..Somemore next week the PTPTN officer will come and collect the PTPTN files from those who had got it..So, I still have time to prepare for it..YEAH!!...


Thanks to those who post some comments in my chat box..I'm ok already..I've think positively..I will take it as a challenge and face it like a BIG GIRL..Thanks for your support guys..LUV YA SO MUCH..Take care everyone..hope to see you guys soon..I will be back on 21 NOV on 630pm flight..so maybe will reach LCCT in around 930 - 10 pm flight..So take note..haha..We can hang out again during that time..


MISS DEAR DEAR AGAIN..COUNT DOWN :132 DAYS TO GO..^^

3 comments:

  1. walao. library got free wifi. here dun have free wifi at the library T-T

    u can oni use the Internet at the computer provided.

    life seems great at UMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..actually all the school at ums oso got wifi de..and it is stronger then in library..but my school too far ad..my room oso got..but is muz pay de..aiks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao. T-T

    here all place got wifi but..must pay d. huhu.
    wifi at hostel is so slow T-T

    then u can oni online when u go 2 library lo?

    ReplyDelete