Friday, July 17, 2009

What a day..

I'm sick again..This time is more worst..Having fever and cough..went to see doctor today..He said that my condition is not worst..Luckily..But he did suspect me having HINI..lol..BUT sure I don't have it of course...I'm just having fever and cough..no flu..phew..


Today also settled my PTPTN loan already..Finally everything had done..can concentrate in my studies already..Next week onwards I will be having 2-5PM classes on MONDAY to WEDNESDAY..Luckily I don't have it on THURSDAY and FRIDAY..Thursday, my schedule is packed..and Friday is my holiday of course..haha..Thanks to Mr David, our handsome lab assistant for arranging such a suitable time for my afternoon classes..haha..


Updated news..I will be coming home for RAYA on 20 SEPT 2009 at 640pm..reaching KLIA around 9 30pm I think..then I will be leaving to KK by 27 SEPT 2009 at 640pm too..lol..the next day I had morning class..Crazy de me..lol..Dear not sure coming back anot that time coz he say Air ticket is expensive..But I do hope He will come back lo..Coz I miss him SO SO SO SO MUCH!!..Hope miracles will happen..GOD..Please help us..I know you love us s much as we LOVE you..THX ALOT!!..


The weather in KK is much more worst then in KLANG..Everyday the weather change from cold to hot..During the day, the sun shines so brightly..den during evening, it will rain..aiks..No wonder everyone is sick..


DEAR..MISS YOU SO MUCH..>.<

COUNT DOWN : 65 DAYS TO GO..

No comments:

Post a Comment