Friday, July 31, 2009

Updated...

So busy this few days after come back from camp..don't have time to update my blog also..The family camp was fun..lol..at first was scare bout the camp..but after attended it, it was fun after all..not bad..although we lack of sleep..3 days of camp we just sleep for lest then 1 hour only..so damn tiring..

The first day of camp, we were arranged into 11 groups..( 170 ++ of juniors going..it was the biggest camp I've ever attend ever..) after that, we had to set up our camp and had briefing bout our activities..after having dinner, we had to present our team logo, team motto, and team yell a.k.a team slogan..( I'm from team 2 named HURA..HURA is a kind of plant which is small but with thorn..)..I was the 1 who did the presentation..so damn nervous..but it was success at last..haha..then we were given our 'nama hutan' each..mine was called 'LILIN'..I was consider luckily coz my nama hutan was quite nice..( Thx to Senior Leong Chern Shii)..haha..Why I was given that name?..He said I " tak tahan panas "..maybe..lol..Around 12 am, we had our first activity..Jungle trakking..we were brought to the jungle..IN A GROUP of course..it was quite fun..

The 2nd day, our 2nd activity was jungle trakking 2..we were brought to another jungle with accompany by our 2 facci..Jeffrey a.k.a Black mentor and Kak ilyna a.k.a Terubok..they were very friendly to us and treat us well too..then we had 'blind trail'..our 3rd activity for the day..my leg was cramp at the end of the activity..so damn pain..>.<..luckily my senior help to get me out of the water..thx senior!!..at night, we had an activity that was the most scariest..we had been left alone in the jungle for almost 1 and half hours while waiting for the seniors to come and rescue us..I don't dare to move at all..but it was a great exprience for me..

The 3rd day, we had 'larian lasak'..we had a lot of sections to gone through..after that activities, my hand started to feel itcy..I had alergy..haha..now still feel itcy..lol..during 3 am, we been told to ' rendam' in the water..so damn cold..all the seniors so scary...but they said it was tradition..everyone must stay in the water for few minutes..


Overall, the family camp was quite interesting..and some of the seniors was friendly..I'm going to be busy as I'm an ajk for pesta tanglung and also my school's bulan kemerdekaan..been ask by my seniors to attend..>.<

Btw, I just got my PTPTN money..YEAH..I'm rich again..lol..going shopping tomorrow!!..wahaha...

Ums just got 1 student had H1N1 flu disease already..so scary..hope the university won't close..argh...



Dear must take care lo..drink more water lo..don't get sick again..miss you..
Count down:..Lost counted..help me to count bah..lol..

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart, i miss you loh...
    i m sick loh.. but now getting better..
    still the same lah..
    going to fail my paper.. hahaha
    feel like back to form six, keep failing paper
    hahahaha...
    take care o, drink a lot water.. miss u :D

    ReplyDelete