Friday, July 10, 2009

TITLE???Nah..EMO..


Just back from outing..shopping again..for the camp that I will be attend ( compulsory for all the first year students..so no choice but need to attend ) in next week..aiks..spend alot of money again today..I'm tired..exhausted..NO COMMENT...









He still the same..cool..unknown..maybe he is tired..MAYBE..I'm TIRED as well..but my brain don't let me to rest..How long I can stand??..I dunno..Just let it be..Maybe the next time you guys see me, I will be a stranger to you..MAYBE..





MAYBE you guys will say that I'm EMO..Well..I don't care..As long as I know who I am..THAT'S ENOUGH..





Only ONE sentence to describe myself..















I HATE MYSELF...

























God..please let him be healthy all the time..as long as he is not sick , I don't care I'm sick or whatever..and please don't let him be stressful..Thanks alot..



DRINK MORE WATER AR..DON'T GET SICK AGAIN..MISS YOU..











No comments:

Post a Comment