Sunday, July 5, 2009

Life in Sabah..

This is my first post in Sabah..erm..Life in Sabah actually not as bad as what I thought..At first, I had a feeling that I wanted to go home..But after 1 week, I think I had settle down..Although still got feel homesick sometimes..haha..1st few days I will call back home everyday..But now coz of credit, I had to call back home less times..lol..It was already 2 days I didn't talk to my mum..Miss her alot..


Erm..Talking bout my OW in UMS..Well, moring need to wake up around 4am to Kuliah Moral..Then 8 something got taklimat..bla bla bla..till the event finish around 11 sumthing at night..sometimes till 12 sumthing..lol..I fall asleep alot of times thru out the taklimat going on..aiks..what to do..every morning wake up so early..sure tired already..but I skip the Kuliah moral 3 days..wahaha..sleep till 6 sumthing..lol..now the OW had finish..Tomorrow going to start my classes..The earliest is 8am..the lastest class ends on 10pm I think..lol..I'm not sure the time..coz the schedule I print out from the net something wrong..Even the lecturer oso says so..haha..I got a lecturer kinda handsome..although he is 40++ years old..But I'm only get to see him in my 3rd year..aiks..Why he wasn't my mentor..wuwu..

My classes :

Monday : Sains dan Pengurusan Tanah ( 8-10am)

Tuesday : Ekonomi Hutan Tropika ( 8-10am)
Tamadun Islam dan Asia (11-1pm)

Wednesday : Identifikasi Pokok / Dendrologi (8-10am)
Appresiasi seni ( 11-1pm)

Thursday : Pengenalan kepada hasil2 utama hutan (8-10am)
Pengantar Etika (11-1pm)
English for Research Purposes ( 7-10pm)

Saturday : Seni lawan pedang ( or known as fencing!!!) (9-11am)

lol..see my course name already know I'm goin to learn bout forest...aiks..That's not my choices..But what to do..I got to accept it..But my course is more on landscaping..So maybe I can work with the development that build houses..haha..next time I can take control on how many trees that need to be built in a hcusing area..cool!!.. or maybe can create a park..lol..that's 3 years later..haha..btw..for your info..my course name is Ijazah Sarjana Muda Perhutanan Dengan Kepujian ( Taman Alam Semulajadi dan rekreasi )..My school name is Sekolah Perhutanan & Tropika Antarabangsa..only 3 years my course..

Dear today ad starts his classes lo..UUM start class on Sun and rest on Fri & Sat..Miss him alot.!!

I'm only get to go back to Klang on November..miss Klang so much..



Btw..My hostel area punya Wifi need money..WTF..RM10 for 7days ( 8 hours )..RM40 for 1 month (60 hours)..many cukup!!..need to go other hostel to on9..sienz..My hostel name is KAMPUNG E..UMS got 3 hostel..KAMPUNG AB, KAMPUNG CD and KAMPUNG E..Mu hostel is new..but I think it is just the same like others..only food choices alot..lol..but for me the food not suit for me..aiks..now got bit sick sick ad..sienz..



Miss dear dear so much..take care lo..MUAKZ....

2 comments:

  1. glad to know u had settle down my dear.luv ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm..oni abit lo..but still got feel wana go home..

    ReplyDelete