Thursday, July 9, 2009

What happen to me??..3 posts in a same day!!..I'm sure had gone crazy already..I dunno what to write coz the only thing I know is I had a mixed feelings in my heart..Who I need to refer with??..NO ONE i guess..Sometimes I admit that I think alot frequently..like to think of those that unrelated to my studies or whatever..I'm scared that I can't stand much longer anymore..I wanna let go my feelings but I don't dare..I know that I shouldn't keep all those in my heart..But it seems that it doesn't wanna move away from my heart..I had a feeling that everything has gone wrong from the very first day I'm apart from my previous life..I'm not as strong as what I thought previously..Sometimes I can sense that someone I've known had changed..


I'M SCARED..I JUST WANTED TO GO HOME........

No comments:

Post a Comment